Southern Germany / Austria, created between 1711 and 1733
Pear tree, brass
Probably from the archive of an imperial city in the south of the Holy Roman Empire.
On all sides relief carvings with symbols of the Holy Roman Empire.
Center: Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor, flanked by Frederick William, King in Prussia and Elector of Brandenburg, and Augustus II., King of Poland and Elector of Saxony. Decorated with a complete succession of all Roman, Byzantine and medieval German emperors.
Height: 19.4 cm, width: 40 cm, depth: 26.3 cm